Fall is definitely here, and Dunkin’ Donuts is going all out for the season. As early as the end of August, Dunkin’ Donuts already unveiled its new fall-themed (and square-shaped) donuts to the delight of many:
Pumpkin Cheesecake Square
Fall isn’t fall without the pumpkin flavor, and Dunkin’ Donuts knows this all too well. A square-shaped donut that’s filled with a creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling, one bite into this and the flavors of fall already welcome you home. For an even more festive look, the donut is also topped with orange colored icing, graham crumbs, and a drizzle of white icing.
REESE’s Peanut Butter Square
As a variation to the pumpkin flavor, Dunkin’ Donuts is giving us the option of having a donut filled with REESE’s peanut buttercream instead. Because this donut has the theme of REESE’s Peanut Butter Cups, it also looks like it – with the chocolate icing on top and the special drizzle of orange icing.
But it’s never just about the donuts with Dunkin’ Donuts, and even for Fall, the theme cuts across the product lines. This means that there’s an entire pumpkin menu that people can enjoy, giving customers “a unique fall experience they are sure to remember.”
So what other products does Dunkin’ Donuts have lined up for this season? These are the food and beverages that you should check out:
- Pumpkin Donut and Munchkin – Even before the Pumpkin Cheesecake Square, there was already the glazed pumpkin cake donut and its corresponding munchkin. These are staples in Dunkin’ Donut’s pumpkin menu, and is a surefire way of signaling that Fall is indeed here.
- Pumpkin Muffin – If you’re more of the muffin type, Dunkin’ Donuts has the fall-inspired muffin that’s right for you. Freshly baked and perfect with your cup of freshly brewed coffee, muffins come in many flavors (e.g. Chocolate Chip, Blueberry, Coffee Cake) for Dunkin’ Donuts lovers but this Fall they’re reintroducing the Pumpkin.
- Pumpkin Latte – Dunkin’ Donuts is also famous for good coffee, and it’s only natural to offer pumpkin variants for this as well. Whether hot or iced, the pumpkin latte gives you the comforting flavor of pumpkin but also the creaminess of a latte.
- Pumpkin Macchiato – To add to the pumpkin lineup is the handcrafted pumpkin macchiato, which is made from 100% Fair Trade Certified espresso beans. But apart from that, coffee lovers also get to see (and taste) layers of fall goodness with the pumpkin flavor and frothy milk topping.
- Pumpkin K-Cups Pods – For those who want to enjoy their coffee at home, Dunkin’ Donuts has also come up with a K-Cup pod that has a Pumpkin Spice Coffee flavor.
Whether you go for the new square donuts or come back to the proven seasonal favorites, the point is Dunkin’ Donuts is again going all out for this year’s Fall season. And it’s not just about the products. Even their social media pages are brimming with all things Fall, from special Snapchat filters to seasonal content.